Improve your property. Include an “outdoor room” addition in your hot tub plan.
A hot tub is a valuable addition to any home. Young or old, everybody loves hydrotherapy – for stress relief, soothing muscle soreness, or sharing a reju- venating soak. Start with a beautifully designed, high-performance hot tub by Sundance. Then plan an outdoor room that provides hot tub privacy as well as a place for socializing.
Free from the restrictions of the walls, doors and windows inside the house, you can make an outdoor room as sophisticated or as rustic as you like.
- Plan a four-seasons outdoor room around your Sundance hot tub – more versatile than a summers- only pool.
- Keep it simple: think about colorful indoor/outdoor fabrics and furnish- ings; an attractive, easy-to-install gazebo; natural stone and wood; and plantings.
- Create a leafy, natural retreat around your hot tub, for privacy and beauty.
You don’t necessarily need professional landscapers to create the perfect place to enjoy your hot tub. Your local Sundance Spas dealer can help you design a hot tub plan with a luxurious, built-in look. For example, you might be surprised at how easy and affordable it is to install a hot tub half-in, half-out of the ground, using stone, brick or wood decking and attractive foliage to finish the “room.”
With a Sundance hot tub, plan to spend more time outdoors year ’round.
One of today’s hottest design trends is the “outdoor room,” a relaxed environment for private enjoyment or casual entertaining. As a private and a social extension of the home, a hot tub-centered “living room” brings the indoors outside. Who doesn’t dream of a backyard where they can relax, enjoy family time, or invite guests for a barbecue and hot tub party? You can have just that, with a little planning, and Sundance.
Apply the five basics of interior design to your outdoor room:
- Floor coverings (what goes under the hot tub and around it: decks, hardscape, lawns and gardens)
- Wall décor (screens, trellises, hanging plants, a gazebo)
- Lighting (soft, colorful lighting from your Sundance is one source)
- Furnishings (patio table and chairs, planters)
- Accessories (spa steps, bar and stools, stereo, barbeque)
Sundance gives you a wide choice of colors and styles for your hot tub – plus great options and accessories. Have fun putting together the perfect hot tub plan for your backyard!
3 steps to a Sundance Spa
Identify the area for your outdoor room. Your hot tub plan should include a solid foundation for the spa and an electrical outlet.
Measure the area, including space for decking, plants, trees, paths, etc. You can find the sizes and specifications for all of our hot tubs online.
Enjoy. This outdoor room, sheltered from the wind and surrounded by natural beauty, includes a dining area as well as a Sundance Spas hot tub.
A backyard design doesn’t need to reinvent the wheel. Just a few tweaks to a current landscape may be all that’s needed to create a personalized hot tub environment.
See installations for inspiration.